NATURAL GREY RIVER SAND
We deal in best quality of Natural River Sand and we offer them to our clients. River sand is composed of sub-angular, hard, durable, and dense grains of predominately siliceous material. Extracted from a clean glacial sand deposit, river sand and abrasive sand physical properties make it among the finest available in the world for filtration applications. River sand is washed, kiln dried, and screened to meet exacting specifications with strict adherence to quality control.
Grey sand is the type of sand most often used in application where it is likely to be seen. It is made of crushed limestone which gives it is distinctive white color and softer, finer texture. It is most often a more expensive type of sand than the other two and is usually only used where its appearance or softer feel will make a difference.It can be used in cement for mortar or paving stones but most often it is used in sand boxes, volleyball courts and in sand traps at golf courses. Grey Sand is also frequently used to create inland beaches at lakes as well as to replace protective sand dunes along the coast.
- It’s used for construction, decoration, epoxy floor, painting and coating materials and etc.
- Natural color sand can be used in the manufacturer of marble, floor tile, ceramic tile and decorative sanitary ware and so on.
- The natural color sand used in the production of new external stone paint and coating, reliefs and other products has wear-resisting, waterproof.
- River Sand is used with cement, and sometimes lime, to make mortar for masonry work and plaster.
- Sand is also used as a part of the concrete mix.
- River sand is found in river streams and banks and is fine in quality unlike pit sand.
- This type of sand has rounded grains generally white-grey in colour. River sand is used for brickwork and plastering during construction. jamuna sand /palaste sand
- Grey building sand is a general purpose Building Sand that is free of large stones. Although it appears to be red/orange in colour it dries grey.
- This sand is ideal to be used for various building applications, which include mortar, pointing and brickwork.
- This sand is simple and easy to use and suitable for both commercial and domestic use.